Here are some examples of our work in this area:
- DCH Tech Workers' Motion for Final Approval of Class Action Settlement
- Plaintiffs' Motion for Class Certification Re Path App
- Honest Company Class Action Plaintiffs' Complaint
- Warner Music Group Plaintiffs' Motion for Final Approval of Class Action Settlement
- iDevice Privacy Class Action Plaintiffs' Opposition to Apple's Motion to Dismiss
Consumer Class Actions
The firm litigates on behalf of consumers, protecting their rights in fields such as health care, banking, and privacy rights. Our partners have previously been selected by the Consumer Attorneys of California as “Consumer Attorney of the Year” finalists for their work in this area.
Artist Class Actions
Our attorneys have experience battling large music concerns such as Universal Music Group and Warner Music Group on behalf of artists seeking proper compensation for their work.
Employee Class Actions
The firm handles class-wide employee wage and hour claims against employers who abuse employee rights, including access to or compensation for meal and rest breaks and overtime payment.